Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > Thematic forums > History and Politics

Финансово-Медийный конгломерат !!
Old 23.01.2005, 13:35   #1

Default Финансово-Медийный конгломерат !!

Когда я часто использую слово Система некоторые люди пытаются отмахиватся мол все это невозможно ибо невозможно чтобы все были заодно.
Мол Медиа там в стране чудес независимый, мол банки это одно а медия это другое итд итп...

Это только в таких диких странах как Армения все медии находятся под колпаком власти и тирана Кочаряна.. итд итп и тому подобная ерунда

Вот отрывок из одного отчета Конгресса 1974-ого года

Quote:
In 1974, Congress issued a report stating that the Chase Manhattan Bank's stake in CBS rose to 14.1% and NBC to 4.5% (through RCA, the parent company of NBC). The same report said that the Chase Manhattan Bank held stock in 28 broadcasting firms. After this report, the Chase Manhattan Bank obtained 6.7% of ABC, and today the percentage could be much greater. It only requires 5% ownership to significantly influence the media. This is only one of 300 wealthy shareholders of the FED. It is believed other FED owners have similar holdings in the media. To control the media, FED bankers call in their loans if the media disagrees with them. Going against the Fed can also be unhealthy for one's career.
http://www.wealth4freedom.com/truth/chapter14.htm

Думаю сегодня ситуация намного хуже. Зададитесь себе вопросом а почему эти люди не должны быть заодно и вместе вести свою политику?Они вместе контролируют ФЕД через свои банки. Не могут же ФЕД они разделить на несколько частей. Им просто как воздух нужно соотрудничать.

Более того они вместе координуруют Медия . Если какая то Медия их ослушается то они просто закроют ему кислород в виде банковских кредитов.

Так что нужно еще для полного счастья ?? Да поставить на место конгрессменов и прочих чинушей которые будут мнить себя правительством. А это тоже легко особенно что многие Конгрессмены знают что случилось с некоторыми ихними коллегами в 30-ые годы когда те попытались показать что частные люди НЕ имеют право контролировать ФЕД.

Более того нынче пошли продажные люди и этот вопрос очень легко решить.

Нужно быть полным наглецом и циником чтобы после всего этого приходить и учить Свободу Слову таким недоразвытим странам как пост-советские страны которые видите ли не хотят строить демократию в стиле США где духовное рабство достигло такой утонченности и изощренности

Old 23.01.2005, 14:11   #2
Младенец

СДАВАЙТЕСЬ!

Old 25.01.2005, 21:38   #3

John Swinton, the former Chief of Staff for the New York Times, was one of New York's best loved newspapermen. Called by his peers "The Dean of his Profession", John was asked in 1953 to give a toast before the New York Press Club, and in so doing, made a monumentally important and revealing statement. He is quoted as follows:

"There is no such thing, at this date of the world's history, in America, as an independent press. You know it and I know it. There is not one of you who dares to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know beforehand that it would never appear in print. I am paid weekly for keeping my honest opinion out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid similar weekly salaries for similar things, and any of you who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be out on the streets looking for another job. If I allowed my honest opinions to appear in one issue of my paper, before twenty-four hours my occupation would be gone. The business of the journalists is to destroy the truth; to lie outright; to pervert; to vilify; to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. You know it and I know it, and what folly is this toasting an independent press? We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities, and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes."

И это говорил человек который работал в Ню Йорк Таймс..в 1953-ом.

Тогда еще были смелые люди с жизненной искоркой.... не то что сейчас ..
Эээх Америка Америка... Почему ты стал таким.?.. А ведь мог бы возглавить Мир по человеческий и вести за собой весь Мир на освоение Вселленной..

Жаль не получилось..

World Bank board debates Wolfowitz's fate
Old 13.04.2007, 12:29   #4
★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Talking World Bank board debates Wolfowitz's fate

Quote:
Paul Wolfowitz's position as head of the World Bank looked increasingly untenable today after he was forced to retreat from a meeting after being booed by his employees and the bank's governing board met overnight to decide his fate.

The 24-member executive board met late into the evening yesterday debating how to handle the matter. At around 10pm Washington time, the bank released a letter sent by Mr Wolfowitz to the board, asking that "all the documents related to the board's current review of the case" be made public - prompting another round of discussions.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,,2056501,00.html

Quote:
Finance ministers from around the world are gathering in Washington for meetings of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank.
However, the meetings are likely to be overshadowed by the controversy over the World Bank's President, Paul Wolfowitz.
He is under mounting pressure to resign after he admitted helping his partner, Shaha Riza, win a promotion at the bank.
Mr Wolfowitz has the backing of the Bush Administration, but the World Bank's Staff Association has said he should step down.
http://www.rte.ie/news/2007/0414/wolfowitzp.html

Last edited by Hrach_Techie; 14.04.2007 at 10:04.

Old 14.04.2007, 14:09   #5
Im blond whats ur excuse?

Join the Armenian campaign against curruption!!!
Noah's route your route)))))))))))))))))))

Old 15.04.2007, 03:37   #6
Скромный ученый

Allah akhbar! (слышна заунывная музыка)

Реклама:
реклама