Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > General Discussions > General

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Quark Express 5.0
Old 19.03.2005, 18:07   #1
the happiest girl
 
Join Date: 02 2002
Location: Yerevan
Posts: 2,523
Rep Power: 5
Default Quark Express 5.0

Срочно нужен субж. именно 5.0

Old 19.03.2005, 18:24   #2
Provocative
 
Red Stone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Ilha dos Amores
Posts: 1,491
Rep Power: 5
Default

You're too specific, my dear...

I've seen somewhere references to versions 6.1 and 6.5, but nothing for 5.0... sorry...

Old 19.03.2005, 19:43   #3
the happiest girl
 
Join Date: 02 2002
Location: Yerevan
Posts: 2,523
Rep Power: 5
Default

Red Stone, am I?

actually, I need the program before tomorrow evening

Old 19.03.2005, 20:35   #4
Moderator
 
Gayka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2002
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Age: 45
Posts: 2,636
Rep Power: 5
Default

Psi, see PM.

Old 19.03.2005, 21:16   #5
Provocative
 
Red Stone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Ilha dos Amores
Posts: 1,491
Rep Power: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayka
Psi, see PM.


PsilocybeLarvae, if later on you happen to need v6.5, give me a shout as I'm trying to get it...

Cheers!

Old 19.03.2005, 21:39   #6
инсценирующи
 
[ Xelgen ]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2002
Location: Fireplace of Ecotopia
Age: 41
Posts: 4,327
Rep Power: 5
Default

Why didn't you call me, Psi?

Old 19.03.2005, 22:25   #7
шат харн ем...
 
Barew_dzez's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: de nayac or eli
Age: 42
Posts: 808
Rep Power: 5
Default

I have QuarkXPress 5.0
But I'm not in Yerevan

Old 20.03.2005, 08:48   #8
the happiest girl
 
Join Date: 02 2002
Location: Yerevan
Posts: 2,523
Rep Power: 5
Default

Gayka, thank you so much Sorry, I am a bit late with my reply.

Red Stone, I'll be fine, thank you still can't understand how did I deserve so much caring on your side

Xelgen, see PM

Barew_dzez, thanks anyway

Old 20.03.2005, 15:49   #9
Provocative
 
Red Stone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Ilha dos Amores
Posts: 1,491
Rep Power: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsilocybeLarvae
Red Stone, I'll be fine, thank you still can't understand how did I deserve so much caring on your side
For reassuring you, just ask Acid. He knows me from other "wars" and I'm sure he can explain!

Take care!

Old 23.02.2007, 11:52   #10
Младенец
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: morocco
Posts: 1
Rep Power: 0
Default

Hello guys,
please i need the XDK of Quark to develop Xtensions for QX 6 or 7.can someone help please.it's quite urgent.
and do anyone know any soft or API than can generate quarkXpress file?
Help please.
thanks!

Old 23.02.2007, 12:26   #11
Какое небо, *, Багдад!
 
knightmare's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2005
Location: Ереван
Posts: 1,682
Rep Power: 5
Default

Кто-нибудь выложите последние версии... Я уже разбился искать. Спасибо

Old 23.02.2007, 12:36   #12
Смотри мне прямо в глаза!
 
Monopole's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Все там будем.....
Age: 50
Posts: 16,499
Rep Power: 8
Default

Please forgive me my ignorance, what sort of soft in Quark Express ?
For me, as for a physicist, is very interesting whether it have something to do with quarks ?

Old 23.02.2007, 13:23   #13
Кашмарег...
 
Jane's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: paradise on earth...
Posts: 10,625
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 8
Default

у меня только 5.0

Old 23.02.2007, 13:35   #14
Easy rider
 
Silver's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: tristeza
Age: 41
Posts: 1,082
Rep Power: 0
Default

Monopole, in the essence, everything in the universe has something to do with quarks.

Old 23.02.2007, 13:50   #15
Смотри мне прямо в глаза!
 
Monopole's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Все там будем.....
Age: 50
Posts: 16,499
Rep Power: 8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver View Post
Monopole, in the essence, everything in the universe has something to do with quarks.
It's for sure, but is there something in common between quarks and Quark 5.0 ?
Reply




Реклама:
реклама
Buy text link .

All times are GMT. The time now is 00:34.
Top

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.