Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > Thematic forums > Psychology and Philosophy

Inkblot Test->Reveal Your Subconscious Mind
Old 24.05.2005, 16:03   #1
Silence

Default Inkblot Test->Reveal Your Subconscious Mind

pass test
vot i my result:

Lil, your subconscious mind is driven most by Sexuality

The world is a sexy place for you — your erotic self leads the way. Whether this is because you're presently in a great physical relationship or simply want one, you are much more aware of the sexual undertones in situations than most people.

This heightened focus, coupled with your vivid imagination, can make you more likely to have original — at times risqué — interpretations of things that other people might see as innocuous.

Your subconscious is telling you that you are very much alive, and have a great deal of passion to bring to life.

People who have unconscious minds driven by sexuality are typically imaginative and full of life. They can also keep their days interesting and upbeat with their powerful imaginations.

And that's just some of what we know about you from your inkblot test results. Find out more about what drives your subconscious and how it affects you and your happiness in your personalized 25-page inkblot test report.

p.s. po oshibke clicked link nije! mojete perevesti v razdel Psychology and Philosophy?

Old 25.05.2005, 04:21   #2
Академик

vax im arev es ur em nge?

Old 25.05.2005, 04:35   #3
Борец с бояном

а причем тут Арт?

Old 25.05.2005, 05:46   #4
Кандидат

Moonlight es inch andur-vaxenalu (creepy) test a Porcum em patkeracnel (bayc chi stacvum) te inch es patasxanel, vor qo ardyunqe ayspisinn a stacvel
Hetaqrqrutyan hamar sharunakum em, tesnenq inch kstacvi

Old 25.05.2005, 06:02   #5
Silence

))) Mamusik, da tam ochen yasnie figuri est! esli s 1ogo vzglyada ne zamechaesh, to poprobuy s raznix rakursov.. nu zverki raznie.. chasti tela cheloveka.. i melkie vnutri inkblotov i ix obshiy obraz che-t obezatel'no napomnit

a art - ya uje obyasnila in p.s., spesha link nije clicked. i prosila perevesti v razdel povishe. au moderators?

Old 25.05.2005, 06:08   #6
Кандидат

nu vse eto ya viju konechno - i nasekomix, i lyudey, i jivotnix.. No sexual'nix oschuscheniy nu tochno ne voznikaet!

Old 25.05.2005, 06:57   #7
Кандидат

fuf, nakonec zakonchila

Your subconscious mind is driven most by Curiosity

This means you are full of questions about life, people, and the potential of your future. You spend more time than others envisioning the possibilities of your life - things that others are too afraid to consider.

Your curiosity burns with an almost physical need to know and do more. It's only through new experiences that you feel a greater understanding of yourself or the world - which ultimately is the greatest way for you to feel satisfied.

It is possible that the underlying reason for your drive towards curiosity is a deeply rooted fear of boredom. That means that you are probably more susceptible than others to feel like you're falling into a rut when life slows down into a comfortable routine.

You need to make sure you have stimulation in your life - that makes you feel like you're innovating or being exposed to the ideas and experiences that truly inspire you.

With such a strong orientation towards curiosity, you're also prone to a rebellious quality that shows up when you feel you are just going through the motions, and are unable to really influence the world around you. But interestingly enough, your drive towards novel experiences also indicates an openness others don't have, but wish they did.

Unconsciously, your curiosity presses you to learn more, experience more, and get the most out of life.

Though your unconscious mind is driven most strongly by Curiosity, there is much more to who you are at your core.

Old 25.05.2005, 13:41   #8
toreador who can't kill

Спасибо, dear Moonlight, я давно уже искал этот знаменитый тест с кляксами...

Вот что у меня получилось:

Sizif, your subconscious mind is driven most by Love

Your instinct to love and be loved is rooted very deeply in your subconscious and affects most of the decisions you make in life — whether you are aware of it or not.

You inspire people to experience their true feelings of love and act kindly towards others. You also value your personal relationships more than most people.

Your unique capacity to love may be greater than those around you, which means you may have more to give in relationships than your friends or romantic partners do.

Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.

Old 25.05.2005, 15:00   #9
սև, մունդառ ու մանրմունր

Anna, your subconscious mind is driven most by Peace

You have a deeply-rooted desire to make peace in the world. Whether through subtle interactions with loved ones, or through getting involved in social causes, it is important to you to be able to influence the world in a positive way.

You have a deep respect for humankind. You care about the future of the world, even beyond your own involvement in it, and you inspire others to feel the same way. Your innate drive toward peace guides you in daily life towards decisions that are respectful toward yourself and others.

Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.

А что ж

Old 25.05.2005, 15:54   #10
Кандидат

Но скажите, что первая часть теста была весьма непривлекательна?..
А потом либо привыкла, либо картинки не такие страшные стали. Но в общем интересный тест конечно.

Old 25.05.2005, 18:18   #11
սև, մունդառ ու մանրմունր

Мамусь, он просто безумно длинный был этот тест до ужасааа))

Old 25.05.2005, 18:25   #12
Кандидат

Это в свою очередь А неприятных ощущений не возникало от этих непонятних насекомых-alien-ov?

Old 25.05.2005, 20:14   #13
Silence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamusik
nu vse eto ya viju konechno - i nasekomix, i lyudey, i jivotnix.. No sexual'nix oschuscheniy nu tochno ne voznikaet!
ya i sama ne znayu kak eto vishlo. kartinki s sexual'nimi a4u4eniyami videla f koz, no krome 1ogo mesta, gde bila takaya yarkaya, tolstaya s booolshimi s.. grudyu:P jenshina, nigde bol'she ne vibrala 4to-t pro sex.. bili esho pics napominayushie jenskie reproductive organs, no ya ne eto vibrala, a drugie images, 4to mne srazu i yasnee pokazalis'.. a vot pomnu, min 3-4 raza videla glaza i eto vibrala! mojet u nix takaya slojnaya systema, u glaz est' 4to-t sexual'noe.. besponyatiya kakaya u nix simvolika, kak reshayut test.

Old 25.05.2005, 20:43   #14
Кандидат

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight
u glaz est' 4to-t sexual'noe.. .
Наверное Недаром же мудрый армянский народ придумал шутку Sexual organneric menak achqern en mnacel

Old 26.05.2005, 06:43   #15
toreador who can't kill

Quote:
Originally Posted by august
Мамусь, он просто безумно длинный был этот тест до ужасааа))
Но игра стоила свеч, потраченных на него, не так ли?

Реклама:
реклама