Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > General Discussions > English Only

Crime and punishment
Old 20.06.2005, 16:51   #1
Provocative

Talking Crime and punishment

A guy goes to his physician and says:

- Doctor! I need your help! My wife doesn't want to make love anymore! Haven't you got some medicine, pills, whatever that I could give her?
- No! I can't!
- Doctor, we know each other for 15 years now! Have you already seen me like that? Sure you didn't! I feel desperate! I can't concentrate anymore, my life is the hell!

At this stage, the doctor stands up, goes to a shelf and takes a box of pills.
Giving it to the guy, he says:

- Actually I never do this! These pills aren't still certified, they are in an observation stage. However the first tests have shown they are really powerful! So you're going to give one pill to your wife! Do you hear? Only one pill!
- Doctor, really she became very very frigid! Do you think one is enough?
- Only one! No more! You may put it in her coffee as she won't feel the taste!
- OK, doctor!

The guys pays the consultation and goes home full of joy! As soon as the dinner is finished, he takes advantage of an absence of his wife for putting a pill in her coffee... Then after a moment of hesitation, he puts a second pill...

At this moment, he is taken by repentance when thinking about what the doctor said: the pills are very powerful! Then he finds a solution for his dilemma: he puts a pill in his own coffee! A little afterwards his wife returns and they drink their coffees.

So they go to the living room, and then, after some minutes, his wife starts caressing herself softly, sighing, and then, with a languid voice, murmurs:

- I want a man!

The husband with shining eyes:

- Me too! Me too!
De ton corps doux et chaud,
J'ai envie d'être aimé Domino

From a beautiful love song of the 50s called Domino, music by Louis Ferrari, lyrics by Jacques Plante

Реклама:
реклама