Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > General Discussions > News

Turkmenistan в Пятерке Самых ...
Old 18.10.2005, 18:13   #1
★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Talking Turkmenistan в Пятерке Самых ...

Quote:
Russia Failing to Reign in Corruption — Watchdog

Corruption is on the rise in Russia, as well as some other post-Soviet states, anti-corruption watchdog Transparency International said in a report. The situation has worsened in Russia, while Turkmenistan found itself on the list of the five most corrupt countries in the world.

The group’s Corruption Perceptions Index labels Bangladesh, Chad and Turkmenistan as the most corrupt places on the planet. The situation worsened in countries such as Costa Rica, Russia and Sri Lanka — as well as Canada and Ireland.
http://www.mosnews.com/news/2005/10/...acorrupt.shtml

а про нас вот тут http://ww1.transparency.org/cpi/2005...focus.html#cpi

Last edited by Hrach_Techie; 18.10.2005 at 18:35.

Old 18.10.2005, 19:28   #2
Студент

OK Hrach what with the Communist flag under your name ?please dont tell me you want that back

Old 21.10.2005, 06:58   #3
★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevana
OK Hrach what with the Communist flag under your name ?please dont tell me you want that back
hi Sevana jan! This may be a bit harder to give you a good answer on. Seems that when I was drinking beer I knew what to blame this choice on - may be i had a nostalgic mood for soviet times or so by then

Old 22.10.2005, 04:15   #4
Студент

Regarding corruption being on the rise in post soviet countries and as you mentioned Irland and Canada , the fact is that corruption exist in every part of the world , the differance between post Soviet countries and Canada is that , in Canada and Irland the people demand and have those people charged ,face trial and fired from their positions in disgrace , while in the case of the other countries you mentioned this is not heard of , people still live in fear

Old 22.10.2005, 13:38   #5
★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevana
Regarding corruption being on the rise in post soviet countries and as you mentioned Irland and Canada , the fact is that corruption exist in every part of the world , the differance between post Soviet countries and Canada is that , in Canada and Irland the people demand and have those people charged ,face trial and fired from their positions in disgrace , while in the case of the other countries you mentioned this is not heard of , people still live in fear
Marijuana must be legalized - that's the reason they miss a great amount of the gray substance you know where

Реклама:
реклама