Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > General Discussions > News

GARBAGE – A REAL CONCERN
Old 09.11.2005, 08:14   #1
Бакалавр

Default GARBAGE – A REAL CONCERN

Source: Armenian Informational Portal - Panorama, October 21, 2005

As the mayor of Yerevan city Yervand Zakharyan informed, he gave an order to the "Autobaninvest center" company to work out a project of garbage processing. According to the project, it is offered to unite 16 sanitary cleaning companies and make 1 company. Working group member of the project Vardan Aghbalyan in the frameworks of the project also offered to create a garbage assortment factory and to build a range for destructing garbage.
"Those machines will be ready to carry garbage every day",- added V. Aghbalyan. Besides, he offers to raise the rate for garbage, i.e. instead of 100 drams it must be 190 drams. But one of the resident wonders, "If they do not pay 100 drams, so how can they pay 190 drams?". "The price will raise, the quality too",-answered V. Aghbalyan. The Russian investor the "Autobaninvest center" is ready to invest 20-21 million dollars for the implementation of the project.

Old 09.11.2005, 15:38   #2
Студент

How about recyling , every citizen also should take responsibility for the amout of garbage each household produces and how they dispose of it , here in Canada almost every item is recycled , here is an insentive to start a recyling company

Old 09.11.2005, 19:30   #3
Fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevana
How about recyling , every citizen also should take responsibility for the amout of garbage each household produces and how they dispose of it , here in Canada almost every item is recycled , here is an insentive to start a recyling company
we are still very far-far away from that here ;]

Old 10.11.2005, 08:09   #4
Бакалавр

I know Sevana
Coma jan why u think we are far far away from recycling? in the news there is something on garbage assortment factory
Among of this, recycling tend also could be started from ppl attitude: I got Canadian friend who uses paper bags only instead of plastic ones till I use plastic ones.

Old 10.11.2005, 18:22   #5
Студент

It is never too soon to start . like I said every person can do his or her share to reduce and recycle garbage , it is alao a big bussines in North America and parts of Europe ,as almost every item we throw out ,those recycling companies reproduce some thing else out of it and resell them back to the public , pretty soon the garbage man will be out of work here , we recycle almost every thing ,

Реклама:
реклама