Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > General Discussions > General

Again Avatar Problem :-(
Old 03.09.2002, 17:19   #1
Level 7 Paladin

Angry Again Avatar Problem :-(

Dear Administrators, again I'm expiriencing Problems with setting a Picture from my account on freenet as my avatar. here is the url: http://freenet.am/~jaguarrr/Luke.GIF Including case sensitivity. I just can't set it. Besides someone has set my avatar to hay.am banner, but that wasn't me... Please try to set that picture as my avatar without moving it, because I already have some test avatars to set, but if I won't be able to set as avatars pictures from my freenet account that would not be good...

Old 03.09.2002, 19:48   #2
Академик

Old 04.09.2002, 00:38   #3

Твой аватар не показыватьется, так как на данный момент у сервера, на котором ранится форум нет связи с сетю фринета.
Наладится связь, будет жить аватар.

Old 04.09.2002, 03:46   #4

Dear Jaguar and all.

Guys, please understand, I take no responsibility if you set your avar to some external link and it's not working. Forum's avatar routine is obviously working fine. The external server you specified can be down, can have very slow connection with our server so on so on...
To avoid this kind of problems I would strongly recommend those who decided to have custom avatar to upload into server. Go to your profile page, then go to avatar popup and see...

Jaguar
I've set your avatar to hay.am's logo in order to let you know that external links in avatar routine are working well and I left you a message about it in appropriate topic(that topic does not exist anymore).

stealth
thanks for supporting other's

well, I guess that's it, hope it helps.

Old 04.09.2002, 13:24   #5
Академик

Jaguar, я поставил тебе твой аватар, и уже вижу его в твоих постах - неужто тебе все еще не видно его ?

Old 05.09.2002, 01:27   #6
Level 7 Paladin

Smile

Ah, OK, Now all seems to work Great... Thanks to everyone...

Old 05.09.2002, 03:26   #7
Banned

Да... а у меня кажется тоже проблема..
В инфо написано, типа так и так... аватар сам есть, но почему-то не показываёт..

Реклама:
реклама