Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > Technical sections > Webmaster Zone > Showcase

Need Help!
Old 20.12.2006, 05:43   #1
Младенец

Default Need Help!

Hi there,

my name is David Mush and I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and we have recently been trying to get an armenian community started.
We have had a couple of meetings to discuss our options and are currently almost done with the official aspect of the community.
We just had a small dinner and are planning to make a christmas party as well, there are an estimated Two Thousand armenian in Calgary but we only have less than fifty participating. One of the reasons is that there is no way to find out about the community, I tried to google it but could not find anything so we decided to make a website with a member section (much like a forum), upcoming events and so on. My problem is that I dont have design experience necessary to make a good site. Any help we can we can get to make this site would be greatly appreciated. I would probably be able to maintain and update the site but I need help with the creation. If you can help please reply at
[email protected]

PS: We can make forums and we can make basic designs but what would be most useful is probably someone experienced with web-design.

Thanks in advance!

Реклама:
реклама