Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > General Discussions > General > Greeting Place

Searching for Nevart Nizamian
Old 20.01.2007, 16:13   #1
Младенец

Default Searching for Nevart Nizamian

Hello.

My name is Renee Waring and I'm working to solve a family mystery for my Uncle Thomas Newman in Australia. His God Mother was Nevart Nizamian and she told him in a letter in 1994 that she was leaving everything to him in her Will which was a substantial Estate. He never heard from her again. The facts of the case are below, and I'm hoping that you can help to solve this mystery or point me to the way.

1. His God Mother Nevart Nizamian owned an apartment house in Paris and a castle in Vienna.
2. The last letter he got from her was in 1994 from a Hotel in Paris called Elys'ee Star at 63, Rue Galilee.
3. He assumed that she had died since he hasn't heard from her since then. He's going to send me a copy of the letter. No one has every contacted him giving him news of her death.
4. In this letter he says she wrote that her solicitors were taking her money.
5. She also wrote that her old Will said she was giving half her Estate to Tom and half to her nephew but she had re-written her Will giving everything to Tom because her nephew was a car bombing suspect in Egypt.
6. Nevart Nizamian, an Armenian was born in Alexandria, Egypt c1900 and her father's surname was probably Sassoon. Her death certificate and her Will may be in Alexandria.
7. She inherited a lot of her Estate from her sister.

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,
Renee L. Waring

Old 20.01.2007, 16:43   #2
Извращенка

Check PM plz

Реклама:
реклама