Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > Thematic forums > The Linguist Club

I want to learn Armenian Language, HELP
Old 09.08.2007, 18:20   #1
Devashish

Smile I want to learn Armenian Language, HELP

Hi everyone,
As the subject refers I want to learn Armenian language, I'm from India, I know Hindi, English, Sanskruit, Urdu, Rajasthani, Sindhi and some nearly related languages, it would be immensely greatful if someone can pass me some ebook or software or something helpful (URL etc.) to learn Armenian Language, If that could be from Hindi to Armenian then that's the best, but I know Hindi not being much popular, it can be a tough job, but English to Armenian is also warlmy welcomed. By intiating this thread I'd also like to attract other people who are willing to learn Armenian, hope we might get something supportive here. In expectation of positive and assisting replies.

Old 09.08.2007, 18:49   #2

Old 09.08.2007, 19:18   #3
Дошкольник

acid, es inch palezni alfavita !
Thanks !

Old 12.08.2007, 00:07   #4
Devashish

For your sign "acid"; I'm a student, unfortunately not earning but whenever I'll for sure I'd contribute, till then I can only enrich this place with some useful stuff, which you might find on searching my name in the form of attached posts, it is really very nice of you responding to it, I wasn't that hopeful, I'll try my best to memorize this list and may be learn more in future when I could get something more.

Last edited by nucleusfermi; 12.08.2007 at 00:39.

Old 12.08.2007, 10:10   #5

good luck mate.

wow!!
Old 27.08.2008, 03:35   #6
Младенец

Default wow!!

this is so interesting...and now i try to study about this language...although i know it is so tough actually because i'm not armenian..i'M MALAYSIAN..anyway..thanks

Old 27.08.2008, 04:54   #7
★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Quote:
Originally Posted by nucleusfermi View Post
Hi everyone,
As the subject refers I want to learn Armenian language, I'm from India, I know Hindi, English, Sanskruit, Urdu, Rajasthani, Sindhi and some nearly related languages, it would be immensely greatful if someone can pass me some ebook or software or something helpful (URL etc.) to learn Armenian Language, If that could be from Hindi to Armenian then that's the best, but I know Hindi not being much popular, it can be a tough job, but English to Armenian is also warlmy welcomed. By intiating this thread I'd also like to attract other people who are willing to learn Armenian, hope we might get something supportive here. In expectation of positive and assisting replies.
hey nucleusfermi! how are you doing?

There's a good page with introductions and basic useful phrases in eastern Armenian (the one we speak in Armenia, in diaspora they speak a slightly differently pronounced language). This page is at the following location:

Useful Armenian phrases

There's also an online English-Armenian Dictionary dictionary that you can use provided that you already can read Armenian characters. It's at

Armenian-English, English-Armenian Dictionary

There's also this website with clear readings of small texts, fairy-tales, as well as pronunciations of letters. It's at

http://www.learnarmenian.com/

Hope you'll enjoy learning Armenian

http://texneg.livejournal.com

Реклама:
реклама