Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > General Discussions > English Only

Only the poor...
Old 25.08.2007, 20:23   #1
Provocative

Angry Only the poor...

Hi!

Only the poor people can be this generous!

What a pity that most humans are not capable of similar gestures...

Old 25.08.2007, 21:31   #2
Вредительниц

Who is taking photo? A Journalist who paid her for doing that? Her face does not look as in usual situation...

Old 26.08.2007, 04:49   #3
Студент

To me this is a real situation , no I dont think that a journalist or a photographer paid her , some cultures indeed protect and care for animals as much as for thier own children . and this woman's face shows concern .
I wish I had as much compation as she has

Old 26.08.2007, 13:42   #4
Provocative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevana View Post
To me this is a real situation , no I dont think that a journalist or a photographer paid her , some cultures indeed protect and care for animals as much as for thier own children . and this woman's face shows concern .
I wish I had as much compation as she has
I really value your opinion, Sevana! You're an experienced person in this field! So I deleted my reply that wouldn't make any sense now after your post!

Cheers!

Old 28.08.2007, 23:32   #5
Devashish

Smile

I've been granted by Him the pleasure to meet such cultures in Indian tribal region myself. I have even seen them breast-feeding "Black Buck's baby" (Antilope cervicapra). In the north east India, Bhutan and Tibet(Tibet is not Chinese territory, though selfish Indian government has agreed over this.) where they tame even the wildest "Tigers etc." May be for some cultures it can be a whole queer aspect, but Hindu people consider all things contain equal value and dignity as the human beings, no matter even if they are non-living or unanimated objects. Here I'd certainly provide you one Hindu community’s name which has been the forerunner in this pinnacle epitome of compassion and love-"The Vishnoi Community". I've not much resources available right now to enlighten their culture more but here is the link of their Yahoo community (hxxp://www.geocities.com/rc_bishnoi/eGroup.htm) , people like "BagirKan" must visit the place and try asking people there about their sentiments towards the mother Nature, though I know even he/she is not against but only suspecting this figure of mankind. As far as this photo's consideration directs me, I could only state Mr. RedStone is highly credible person. He is right upto a certain limit when he says merely the poor could do this, they might be economically poor but what an irony we failed to measure that we were poorer in many senses. Well altogether it's not the authentification that require much attention here but the message involved in it.

Last edited by nucleusfermi; 28.08.2007 at 23:48.

Реклама:
реклама