Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > General Discussions > English Only

SAGA of SORROW (Boyz must read it!)
Old 28.11.2007, 13:37   #1
Devashish

Cool SAGA of SORROW (Boyz must read it!)

I always wanted to write this page, but never wrote. I’ve a very serious issue to deal with. I just want to know “Why do people hate teen age boys?” Many of you will be reminding furious words of “street-fight, base tongue, attitude problem etc etc.” But I always do believe this segment of society is always been cheated, besides being the most active part of it, and you won’t believe it runs many businesses too (Won’t name them here for sure.)
I think in this age, we’re neither ornamental, nor even with that lovely girly smile on the face. All we’re is just a “Stone” kind of body wrapped in all rough leather upholstery, adding extra sense of hate is the muscular structure threatening others and creating internal insecurities in their minds. Just opposite to our sweet counterparts, with a MUCH smoother and silky sort of body and an enchanting attraction combined with all other luxurious curves attached.
They have some gene I think, of hating us, or they feel great when they show us down! My fraternity will be thinking of many incidents in their life, when they were met with an accident and only one cop came to slur a ferocious series of raw words in spite of caring the rashes, exactly opposite the case with a girl, when the all traffic was halted with an immediate response to sooth the poor victim. Girls can fight with their tongues but we’re to use sophisticated weaponry to meet the needs on a street or in backyard. You can enlist several more comparisons here. In a debate competition girls can have us pressed and pierced with their “Acute high pitched ultrasonic sound” and everywhere the same rule follows. Girls’ fathers are even more dangerous to us or you can say “The most dangerous species existed on earth.” They can use any arm possible to harm us. Even beyond your imagination. I’ll fight elections and erect some legislation to help and compensate victims of these horrendous creatures. They simply are full of hatred and ill wills towards us. I’m so angry on them that I dedicate this whole article to those fellow brothers who were affected by this James Bonds’ lobby. I state my full support to all of my fraternity and best wishes to be safe. A worth notifying incident was a Doctor spouse who came in a nearby house and as always my mother was quick enough to send me for helping them with some snacks and savors. The lady Doctor was though warm and respecting, but that Mr.doctor was very uncomfortable with my presence, which I soon recognized was the outcome of their beautiful daughter’s proximity. Well I accept I liked that girl much, she was an attractive being but I swear I had not any intention to harm her anyhow, but Mr. Doc had some other views around which were conveyed to me in terms of dull attitude towards my help and a very pathetic reply of my greetings. They went after a month or two but left very indelible mark over my own self. Am I that bad that people behave like this? I loved that Mr. Doc too, and I’d do anything to help him around with any work he would have, but he was full of malice, don’t know why? I think whatever we do, they think we’re trying to capture attention of their daughters, I personally believe we have a natural appearance like sleuths, we do something else and people think we are doing something else, now look at this smiley, I never wanted to throw you a flying kiss and simultaneously winking my one eye, oops! Not again. I have written this writing for a specific reason, actually after some emotional attack on me but I won’t like to share it with you. I can only say LOVE ALL no matter how they treat you (Though it’s very hard.).

Old 28.11.2007, 13:48   #2
User

he he, have you tried to meet that girl where her father is out of sight
)

Old 29.11.2007, 15:27   #3
Devashish

Quote:
he he, have you tried to meet that girl where her father is out of sight
)
Thanks for your comment friend, I think message got wrongly conveyed.
Well I think this is my the worst article which I wrote in total grudge towards someone, and I got a reply for this , should I remove it? Don't know, upon moderators; but overall criticism is still awaited.

Old 29.11.2007, 19:32   #4
Provocative

Quote:
Originally Posted by nucleusfermi View Post
I think whatever we do, they think we’re trying to capture attention of their daughters
Why are your brains downstairs??? At some moment of their lives they were your age and they know very well what they wanted...

Old 29.11.2007, 20:50   #5
Devashish

Quote:
they know very well what they wanted
But what's Bad in that?

Old 29.11.2007, 21:43   #6
Provocative

Quote:
Originally Posted by nucleusfermi View Post
But what's Bad in that?
The place where the brains "landed"...

Old 29.11.2007, 22:03   #7
Lav aziz axper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nucleusfermi
I think whatever we do, they think we’re trying to capture attention of their daughters
I think, this is just a matter of "like" & "dislike" ...he (father) didn't like you - that's all!

Old 30.11.2007, 12:55   #8
Devashish

Quote:
The place where the brains "landed"...
May I've you a bit explanatory friend!
Quote:
he (father) didn't like you
That's what hurt me Qyartu Rabiz. I think you're right as one can't force other to like him but at least I didn't force him to dislike, that's what makes me more content.

Реклама:
реклама