Because you have friends
And believe
There will be place
Where we’ll be loved
I am digging in the dirt
To find the place
Where I’ve loved

- Tell me my story…

She is twenty years old now. It is already seventeen years that she lives in the children’s home. For me she is a girl who has never had a childhood.

- Your mother and father have met at a psychiatric hospital. They probably didn’t realize what they were doing or maybe they wanted you in their life passionately; although the doctors have forbidden her to give birth to a child. Craziness and desire of a man and a woman gave birth to you. I do not know anything about your father. Your mother was an artist and she has committed a suicide after you appeared to the world which became too cruel for you. Three years you were living in a dark room which had never seen a sunlight…

Is this the story which I should tell her even if it is true? Is this what a young “crazy” girl should know about life and past of her parents?

All children in the world dream about one thing: caring and loving family.

Someone says: “The best a father can do for his children is to love their mother”.

The fairy-tale which will help her to live, believe, love and trust people will be a little different…

- Tell me my story…

- All children are born because once a man and a woman meet and love. You came to this world because your parents loved each other and wanted you to be born… Just remember always: you are a creature of your parents’ love and desire….
Ты страшился тысячи вещей, страшился боли, судей, собственного сердца, страшился сна, пробуждения, одиночества, холода, безумия, смерти-особенно смерти. Но все это были лишь маски, лишь видимости. На самом деле страшило тебя только одно-решиться упасть, сделать шаг в неизвестное, маленький шаг через все существующие предосторожности. И кто хоть один-единственный раз отдавался, оказывал великое доверие, полагался на судьбу, тот обретал свободу.
Г.Гессе

Old 21.01.2008, 10:42   #2
Избранная

Yes, it's a sad, sad .. story...

Реклама:
реклама