Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > Technical sections > Webmaster Zone > Showcase

FaZzzZZzzz
Old 09.05.2008, 16:39   #1
Младенец

Default FaZzzZZzzz

Faz

մանրամասները հետո...

Old 10.05.2008, 09:31   #2
полюбому йес эм...

chem jogum 4 product e meje? te yes chem gtnum?

Old 11.05.2008, 06:32   #3
наивная дурочка

Genius - a web shop of 4 products, while I'm sure there are more of those.

To be more specific, your shop lacks most of:
* Possibility to browse shop categories
* Search mechanism.
* And a lot of other things.

HTML coding is just as terrible as it can be so there's even no way we can talk about SEO optimization.

Slogans such as "Become a fazer", "Faz now", "Faz me up" do not do a good job. It's a web shop and it shall be simple and understandable. I guess "Become a fazer" means register and "Faz me up" - sign me up, but I have no idea of what "Faz now" may be and I'm not going to follow the link just in order to check that.

Overall conclusion: Terribly unusable and unfriendly. If you aim to sell things you should at least be able to show them. No one will want to play Nostradamus game in order to find a computer, mouse or anything else. They would better go to concurrent site with user friendly interface. It's not something to be proud of and certainly not a work to put in a showcase.

Old 11.05.2008, 20:51   #4
Младенец

այդ սայթի պրինցիպը սենց ա. իրա վրա կա ընդհամենը 4 ապրանք…ու ամեն անգամ երբ որեւէ ապրանքը վաճառվում ա իրա տեղը հայտնվում ա մեկ ուրիշ ապրանք…ու էտ ուրիշ ապրանքը կարող է լինել հենց այդ ՀՈԹ ՖԱԶ կոչվածը… պետք է պարզապես պահը որսալ ու դառնալ հաջողակ ՖԱԶԵՐ

Old 11.05.2008, 21:56   #5
наивная дурочка

Well, I can ensure you, such principles won't work because there won't be always someone to explain to every single visitor the "principles of the site". It won't work, but you may still be pleased with it. I don't mind, really.

Last edited by TasteMyLipstick; 11.05.2008 at 21:57. Reason: forgot to add one word

Реклама:
реклама