Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > Technical sections > Operating Systems > Unix

Reply
 
Thread Tools

VPN routing il RH Linux 7.3 help please
Old 28.03.2003, 18:55   #1
Дошкольник
 
Join Date: 07 2002
Location: Union of United Death Workers
Age: 38
Posts: 74
Rep Power: 0
Question VPN routing il RH Linux 7.3 help please

Planetsky is not serving any Socks service.
We must switch to VPN.........
Help plz....
I have 3 interfaces...
1. eth0 Local Area Network
2 eth2 DSL line
3 pentanet0 Sat inet PentaNet
.................................................
How to server internet in Local area network throught VPN with iptables(not with squid)?

Zaranee Spasibo
__________________
After all we are all Alike!

Re: VPN routing il RH Linux 7.3 help please
Old 25.04.2003, 12:32   #2
Уже давно не младенец
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Posts: 83
Rep Power: 0
Default Re: VPN routing il RH Linux 7.3 help please

Quote:
How to server internet in Local area network throught VPN with iptables(not with squid)?
Could you please explain, what you really want in a simple language preferably armenian or russian... so I can understand...
Maybe I could help you then...

I have some small experience of working with ipsec, I guess that's really what you need...
Reply




Реклама:
реклама
Buy text link .

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:44.
Top

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.